Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance - South Carolina
Serving Mount Pleasant, Charleston, Saint Stephen, and surrounding communities.
While all drivers are required to carry state minimum auto insurance to legally drive in South Carolina, we recommended taking a look at additional coverage options to best protect you down the road. In the event of an accident or other unexpected situation involving vehicle related damages, a driver’s potential expenses can vary significantly, depending on what transpires and who is responsible. Consider the difference between medical bills and property repairs for a fender bender versus a serious wreck with several injured passengers. Having adequate insurance in place will help safeguard the owner’s investment in their vehicle and assist with various financial obligations that could stem from the unknown.
Moulton & Sheally agents offer a broad assortment of reliable auto insurance products to make shopping for the most affordable policy tailored to your unique needs fast and easy. Contact our agency to get started right away!
What does auto insurance typically cover?
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage applies if a driver causes an accident that results in bodily harm to others. This helps pay for medical bills and loss of income due to their injury.
- Property Damage Liability coverage pays for damages to someone else’s vehicle or property if the insured driver causes an accident.
- Uninsured & Underinsured coverage helps protect the insured if they are in an accident involving another driver who does not have any or enough insurance.
- Collision coverage helps pay for your vehicle repairs if it is involved in a covered collision with another car, building, or object.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for repairs to an insured vehicle that is damaged as a result of non-collision-related incidents such as fires, theft, vandalism, or falling objects.
- Medical Payments coverage helps with medical bills if the driver or their passengers get hurt in a covered wreck.
Additional Coverage Options to Consider
Some auto insurance policies offer additional perks like deductible-free glass insurance, while financed cars may also require gap insurance, which helps pay off the full value of a totaled car. You can add roadside assistance to your policy if you’d like too, or rental car expense coverage to help with supplemental transportation in case your vehicle is unusable due to a covered accident.
Ready to get started?
Our agents specialize in car insurance products and are committed to analyzing your coverage needs with a caring and cautious eye. You can rely on us to clearly explain the options and help you choose the right policy to protect your best interests while securing the lowest possible rate!
Let's Get Started
Who is insured under an auto insurance policy?
By owning a vehicle, you are automatically insured by your vehicle’s insurance. However, you can often add other family members to your policy as named insureds to help cover them as all when driving your car. Plus, if you have multiple drivers and more than one vehicle in your family, a multi-vehicle policy could save your household money on monthly premiums.
TOGETHER IS BETTER
It pays to buy your insurance coverages together! You can save money by bundling car insurance with other insurance purchases you need like a homeowners or renters policy.